Thursday, May 1, 2008

close to you...............

I never thought a fire would make me so happy and sad at the same time. Back in march a store caught fire and i went to help out after making sure i wouldn't miss my nieces birthday. After all the drama we finally got there & on the first day at work I think I recognize someone that i used to chat with through emails. Turned out that he recognized me too. After chatting through out the day he hung out with the my friends & I after work. We have soo much in common, enough to prompt him to ask why he hadn;t married me yet. That led to an informal wedding in the hotel room with our song being "close to you" from mirrormask. He's at marine boot camp right now & i miss him so much. We've talked about making things official & i'm all for it once he meets my family. I really want to write him right now but I don;t want to make him feel bad. I just want to be with him and not be so sad & thinkig about him all the time. He is the only person i;ve ever met who;s made me feel better about myself.

No comments: