Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Meme!!!!

I was tagged some time ago by Continually Spicy over at THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU & I'm finally getting around to filling it out.

First the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Write six random things about yourself.
4) Tag six people at the end of yer post and link to them
5) Let each of the six persons know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here it goes, try to contain your excitement. ;-)
1. I hoard pop rocks. It's a sick, strange addiction that netted me 64 packs on my birthday alone.

2. I spent one horrible weekend as a model at a Comic Book Convention before being fired cause I wouldn't sleep with the married piece of shit artist. I will not say who he or the company was because they both crashed & burned a long long time ago.

3. The music on my laptop consists of only country & black metal.

4. Vampires are cool but Zombies are a billion times better & they don't fucking sparkle.

5. Avocados are gross & so is guacamole.

6. I would totally be a Sith Lord if I could.


Since I'm lame & don't really comment on any blogs other then the one mentioned above I'm just going to list some blogs/sites that I regularly lurk at.

Disney Zombies

Living Between Wednesdays

Benevolent Street

The Nethernet

Cake Wrecks

Chris's Invincible Super-Blog

4 comments:

Continually Spicy said...

You didn't eat all them poprocks on the same day, did you?

Also, would it would be safe to say you would have a zombie army if you were a Sith Lord?

Tlieso said...

No, no. I've been rationing them out slowly. lol

oh Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a Zombie army now!

Continually Spicy said...

I think if you DID eat all the pop rocks at once, you might actually gain Dark Side power.

Tlieso said...

lol Don't give me any ideas!