Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jesus on a tortilla

aka Thursday night television

Finally the cape!!! My favorite things about this episode were Oliver Queen (yum) and no Lana!!! Yippee. It seems like they're trying to turn Ollie into Tony Stark, party boy alkie, is this how he is in comics? I'll be the first to admit that I'm new to DC and the little I know about Green Arrow is from the Canary/Arrow Wedding comics. Yes, I bought them, I'm a girl deal with it. :-p I really need to bone up on the past seasons of Smallville. Holy fuck Chloe just killed the mind reader guy!!!

Now a break for Supernatural. I love this show more than pop rocks. Speaking of candy it's the Halloween episode which I have not seen. Stupid job.
Die cheerleader!!! or not. (Guess who wasn't popular in high school??)
Who the hell trick or treats at a motel!??!!!!
How does Dean get better in every episode? Oh wait, probably cause he's not real. Sigh.
I miss the original Ruby.
Some people just need to die. Kind of like natural selection.
Fuck yes ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have waited so long for this moment. Aw I can't tell if they're fast or slow ones. boo.
Am I the only one who yells at their tv? I can't be. I know people yell at the screen at some movies (part of what made My Bloody Valentine so great) so I can't be the only weirdo.

No comments: