Monday, February 23, 2009

Le Sigh (Heroes Rant)

The only character that i loathe more than Lana Lang is Tracey/Niki/Jessica on Heroes. When Niki/Jessica was killed last season I was a very happy girl only to find out that there's another one. Sigh. There are so many interesting female characters on this show to waste time with this loser. And what the hell happened to her kid by the way??!?! Charlie, sweet, funny, interesting & dead. Elle also wonderful & dead. Daphne was awesome, really liked her. Smart, funny, distinctive so of course they had to kill her off. Bastards. Whatever happened to Micah's cousin? She seemed to have a brain in her head. Heroes started off this season really nicely only to slowly decline ever since. I mean the "OMG there's a girl in the comic store" bullshit just pissed me off. As a female I've dealt with assholes like that & it just makes me angry. Having breasts doesn't make us stupid. It seems to work the opposite way in fact. But anyways, I'm not going to get into that can of worms I'll be here all night. In closing I'll say Sylar is the best thing on this show & he needs to dump the little buddy tagging along. He adds nothing.

p.s. Claire you have regenerative powers, try regrowing your backbone.

No comments: