Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm a big nerd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been playing a ton of games lately cause my life if just sooo full of excitement lately. :-p Restarted City of Heroes/Villains again which is fun as usual but I spend more time creating characters than I do playing them. I always seems to have a problem with alts in any game I play. Also started playing Free Realms, which for being a game geared to kids is pretty damn entertaining. Mini games and pirates puppies are fun! Can't remember how exactly I came across Champions Online but I remember reading about it ages & ages ago. It looks pretty damn cool, as similar to CoX as it may be. Applied to the beta so cross your fingers for me please!!

You are pure evil, and hate personified. You don't care anything about your fellow man, and are guided only by your desire to rule over your inferiors, i.e. everybody but you. 'Mercy,' you ask, prior to grinding an enemy beneath your mighty heel, 'What is mercy?'

Take the quiz!

2 comments:

Continually Spicy said...

Heh, took the quiz and got Dr. Destroyer as well

Tlieso said...

we're just evil evil people i guess lol