Friday, July 10, 2009

Fright Night, Dexter, bleh.........

So on my almost 2 month doctor ordered vacation from work I rediscovered my local library. Since I havn't had a paycheck in a while it's a nice free (or very cheap) place to waste time. Started reading the Dresden Files & Anita Blake series & got totally addicted. The Anita Blake comics suck ass but at least the Dresden ones are decent. Speaking of comics, since I need to eat & have a place to live I have been unable to pick up my books for the past 2 months. Fucking sucks. I've got an extra 30$ so I'm going to & pick up Uncanny, Fables & GL sometime this weekend. Everyhing else will have to wait. Speaking of Green Lantern, I really like Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan, I think Bradley Cooper could have been better but I'm not complaining.
Also thanks to my awesome library I finally got to watch Dexter. OMG I finally understand how people can be so into it. It;s fucking amazing!!! I'm 2 episodes into to season 2 at the moment, will probably watch episode 3 after Fright Night is over. Still have to watch the Strangers & Eden Lake. The latter which I won from my favorite horror site Freddy in Space.

No comments: